Real Appeal: An on-line weight loss program for employees and dependents enrolled in the County’s medical plan.
- You must be enrolled in one of the County’s medical plans to be eligible to participate.
- You must meet the BMI criteria and/or have a comorbidity health issue which could improve with weight loss.
- The program is through the County’s medical plan and is at no cost to eligible employees
TriHealth EAP (Employee Assistance Program): A free, confidential counseling program for all employees and their dependents.
- Up to 5 free counseling ‘visits’ per issue.
- Counseling available to all employees and their dependents
- Help for multitude of issues: such as grief, behavior issues, locating child care, marriage counseling, etc.
Tobacco Cessation Programs: Employees enrolled in the County medical plan are charged more for their insurance coverage if they are tobacco users. Completion of one of the two programs listed below, will reduce the cost of coverage for the following year, regardless of whether or not you are successful in your mission to ‘quit’.
- UHC: Employees and their dependents enrolled in the County’s medical plan can receive free on-line help to quit using tobacco products.
- CLERMONT COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH: offers a free “tobacco cessation program”; this program is available to all employees & their dependents; and all residents of Clermont County