Supplemental Benefit Plans are available to all newly hired permanent employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week.
- Allstate Cancer and Critical Illness plans each have a “wellness benefit” – when you turn in a claim for your annual physical, the plan will pay you $100.
- The Allstate Accident plan will pay you $50 up to 2x annually for physician office visits, including for dental or vision services.
- Each of these plans will transfer with you if you leave county employment
- The rates are locked-in at the time you enroll (they will only increase if there is an industry-wide increase to insurance rates).
- Plans are paid with post-tax dollars so claims payments are not taxable income
- Claim payments are made directly to you, the employee
Video Link: Clermont County Employees Supplemental Insurance Plans
Supplemental plans include:
- Allstate Universal Life Insurance Coverage
- Allstate Accident Coverage
- Allstate Cancer Coverage
- Allstate Critical Illness Coverage
- Manhattan Life Short Term Disability Coverage (STD)
- Manhattan Life Long Term Disability Coverage (LTD)
Why would I need supplemental coverage if I have medical insurance? (click link)